Go Developer - Golang / Java - IoT
Go / Golang Developer required for a smart Brighton based IoT Company Web Software house that punches well above its weight, the Go Developer Golang / Java Developer will work within a very clever team developing software for Vehicle Tracking amongst lots of other IoT things, all using the latest fast technologies and Microservices. This growing company as an impressive client list of prestigious companies, and is winning projects from huge competitors !
Salary 45-55k plus bens
- Expert coding skills in Java, Core Java, Object Orientated Programming with some exposure to Go / Golang
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies, software engineering including multithreading and microservice architecture
- Knowledge of message brokers such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Excellent Database skills in MySQL, NoSQL and Redis
- Excellent knowledge of networking incl TCP/IP, Web Sockets using software such as Netty
- Knowledge of messaging protocols such as MQTT
- Knowledge of monitoring / logging services such as Kibana
- Expert knowledge of Git, API’s, testing methodologies and creating documentation
- Knowledge of Scrum agile project management and project management tools
- Experience of deploying applications on AWS/GCP/Dedicated
- Experience of Linux server management.
The Go Developer / Golang Java Developer will :-
- Work within an Agile environment
- Maintain expert technical knowledge, coding standards and implementing new technology to streamline the development process.
- Design new microservice architectures
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment, collaborating with Account Managers, Product Owners and clients to deliver top-quality software.
- Excited to share your experience with the team about new technology and a passion for learning
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent in your communication skills both within the team and with clients
- Logical with legendary problem-solving skills
- Linux Server