This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As a GMP QA Officer you will ensure that all product quality requirements are met in order to facilitate timely product release.
Key duties will include:
- Review QC release test documentation
- Review Quality systems documentation including Deviations, Change controls and CAPAs.
- Review Laboratory OOS, SOPs, Policies,
- Review bioanalytical validation documentation and equipment validation documents
- Perform internal and external audits and support internal client audit and inspections
As GMP QA Officer you will require the following:
- Experience and an in-depth understanding of PCR, ELISA and Cell Culture techniques
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- A Levels preferably science based
- Understanding and experience of GMP and pharmaceutical industry QA requirements in particular relating to QC release testing
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40224 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job