GMP Cleaning Manager
GMP Cleaning Manager Job Based In Reading, 38k Salary
Your new role
- To manage and control highly complex cleaning and associated services within a bio-pharma manufacturing environment.
- Day to day responsibility for a team of 40+ cleaning personnel operating on a 24/7 shift pattern.
- To ensure that a high quality and rigorous service is delivered to the manufacturing environments and that all services are operated within strict SOP guidelines.
- Recruit, train, develop and retain resources to meet required cleaning schedules within a rapidly changing environment.
- Build and retain strong client relationships across the Manufacturing, Engineering and QA functions of the operation.
- Ensure all soft services within manufacturing and laboratory environments are "audit ready" at all times.
- Provide resource management, scheduling and direction to the DOC cleaning operation.
- To provide a focal point for GMP cleaning excellence, achieving best in class standards for our client, regulatory bodies and customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in CAPA (Correction Action Preventative Action) and Deviation related quality systems is preferred.
- Demonstrable background in the management and delivery of cleaning related services.
- Demonstrate experience in regulatory and client customer site audits.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience a necessity with a thorough understanding and knowledge of operations and procedures within a GMP environment.
- Strong relationship management experience
- Articulate with well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop multi-functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Very strong attention to detail with a strong ability to document and adhere to process controls.
What you'll get in return
Permanent Job with a salary of 38k + Holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"