GMC Data Programmer
Salary : £35,000k - £42k plus benifits
Our client is a global organisation and they require a new GMC Data Programmer due to the winning of a new client & business growth. You will ensure all necessary data work, including data formatting, mail sorting and print file production, is carried out to ensure adherence with production schedules, enabling customer mailing dates to be met or exceeded.
- Carry out data manipulation as required, including data mail sorting
- Produce print files as per client specifications, utilising GMC Inspire Designer.
- Carry out job proofing of all jobs, with proofs sent to clients for approval, making any adjustments as necessary.
- Carry out suitable and sufficient quality checks to ensure output is accurate and error free.
- Ensure correct, final data files are sent to the print room for commencing print in accordance with production schedules.
- Produce inkjet outputs for both offline and Sitma inkjet technology.
- Monitor and maintain transactional work streams, including correction of failed files within a timely manner, and implementation of customer change requests.
- Monitoring of data email account, liaising with the relevant Account Manager within the customer service department regarding delivery of client data through email and ftp
- Accurate data reporting.
- Produce accurate quotations to account managers, for data and composition related tasks.
- Liaise with software partners and install software updates.
- Supply of output files to external production and delivery partners.
- Proactively look for ways to improve our procedures and systems, including reporting and automation.
- Experience of using personalisation software, such as GMC Inspire.
- Experience of using data management software and tools, such as SQL, Cygnus or MatchIT.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Excellent project and time management
- Creative and logical problem solving.
- GMC Programmer