We are looking for an outgoing, confident individual who would fit into our fun, relaxed and vibrant culture whilst maintaining the drive and ambition that it takes to push our product to the next level. We have taken the market by storm with our healthy & delicious snacks. If you are interested in sales and consider yourself a bit of a 'foodie', there won't be a job you enjoy more than this!
- Responsible for delivering targeted revenue (as set out in the annual budget)
- Look at existing accounts and recommend an in-store strategy to maximise sales and brand presence
- Aggregate info on key existing accounts, offer support, present to buyers, build a close working relationship with stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing to implement strategy, put forward recommendations and & provide the tools to improve
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Drive national distribution growth through new business leads in all areas of the market
- Maximise growth in key national accounts
- Learn geographical knowledge of where further growth could be had and which wholesalers we should be identifying to assist in the geographical growth of our brand
- Gain a good understanding of all sales channels and look to be furthering your knowledge within them, eg. contract catering, QSR, Foodservice, Convenience etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…
So what do you need to demonstrate?
- A knack for selling and negotiating
- A passion for the food & drinks industry
- Ability to build relationships quickly, communicate effectively and influence decision makers through presenting insights and commercial proposals
- Ability to work on your own initiative toward a team goal
- The drive to produce results & win new business
- Creative & a natural problem solver
- Hunger for the role, showing keenness to progress in the role quickly
- Ideally, you will be degree educated and sales experience would be a bonus!
Send your CV to us today. Shortlisting will commence immediately & we are looking to fill these positions ASAP. Fresh Graduates also welcome!
- lead generation
- business development
- attention to detail
- account management
- new business
- food and drink
- specialist coffee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job