Shifts: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday, 7.30am - 3.30pm Friday, overtime available at weekends
Salary: Depending on experience
My client is a family run packaging manufacturing business in the Croydon area who create and finish cartons and boxes for a range of Food / FMCG / Luxury clients etc.
They are looking for a Gluing / Folding Machine Operator to join their team!
* Maintain and run the equipment at the required speed whilst adhering to health and safety standards
* Set up job according to the client specifications and time frame
* Monitor production schedules, completing all production reports and logs
* Use hand tools as need to form the cartons
* Carry out basic maintenance and repairs
* Aid other operators and assist feeders and packers as needed
* Other ad-hoc tasks as required
* MUST HAVE experience of operating straight line folding / gluing machines
* Experience of operating Heiber / Schroder / Bobst / Jagenberg / Omega / Signature machines
* Good knowledge of gluing processes and equipment
* Up to date knowledge of health and safety
* Positive and flexible attitude towards work
If this sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience then click apply today!
- machine operator
- die cutter
- folding operator
- gluing operator
- nested gluing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job