Are you a professional Sitecore user who wants to progress their career with a successful global software technology vendor?
Our client produces and supplies software solutions to asset intensive and highly technical manufacturing industries; aerospace & defence, automotive, oil & gas, energy & utilities, construction and more. Enabling resource planning, asset management, service management and more, this company is the preferred solution provider for millions of business users worldwide. An established and flourishing enterprise, my client is enjoying high investment to fund an ambitious growth program and is acquiring smaller businesses to bolster its capabilities as a renowned provider.
The Global Web Manager vacancy is part of a dispersed international team reporting into the Americas.
The role is dynamic, involving ongoing projects on web performance improvement, optimising growth of key digital media platforms, developing templates and upload protocols, coordinate digital super users, responding to training and support requests from internal users and so on.
Beyond experience of using Sitecore CMS & XP and Digizuite DAM, you will bring:
- Experience of managing and troubleshooting on website content management, marketing automation, social media and advocacy, video, intranet, blogging and sales enablement platforms and also optimising their performance.
- Experience of giving first-line support to end-users, of escalation of more technically complex support requests to second line support teams and of overseeing the eventual resolution.
- Experience of delivering training.
- Knowledge of Coveo search framework, Pardot, Wistia, Digizuite, SharePoint, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Moz, SiteImprove, Pingdom, Asana, WordPress, Savo, social media, SEO, Advanced System Reporter ASR and generally reviewing visitor activity. Knowledge of government regulations/initiatives relating to website/data compliance e.g. GDPR, EU cookie, CASL, double opt-in.
- Remain at the forefront of technology developments and be able to advise on adoption of new technology or add-ons. Represent interests of Digital Media & Marketing in meetings with IT service suppliers.
- Experience of B2B and international business environment ideally.
If you are a web master who wants an exciting new challenge with a successful technology vendor, please apply now!
- Web Services