The Global Vote Audit Analyst is responsible for minimising financial and reputational risk to the business. This is achieved through ensuring audit processes are performed accurately and timely.
The successful candidate will be performing a range of diverse audit activities that impact proxy voting across a number of international markets, key responsibilities include:
- Proactively engages in audit work to identify and resolve business risks/challenges.
- Ensures that the activities are carried out in an efficient and cost effective manner, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing agreed changes.
- Maintains and develops professional relationships with all international business areas.
- Maintaining management information.
- Provide project and technical support for implementing new audit processes.
- Ensuring proxy meetings are accurately set up.
- Auditing proxy voting to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring power of attorney documentation is accurately processed.
- Auditing letters of representation to ensure clients are correctly represented at proxy events.
- Educated to a good standard, degree level preferred however not essential.
- Professional qualifications such as Internal Audit, Accounting, Quality Assurance and/or Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment - preferred however not essential.
- Experience of working in a financial service environment in Asset Servicing, Custody Servicing or Proxy Voting would be an advantage
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail, ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines - Essential
- Ability to accurately perform reconciliations incorporating significant volume and across a diverse range of processes - Essential.
- 2 years hands-on experience performing operational processing, auditing or reconciliation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills.
- Exposure to brokerage, proxy or financial business operations - Preferred.
- Knowledge of global proxy rules, regulations and processing - Helpful but not essential.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job