Job Title: Global Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Global Senior Recruitment Consultant
LOOKING TO START WITHIN TWO WEEKS
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Commission (Realistic 45k Year 1)
Our client has recently created 3 new positions for a fast track position for a few lucky potential candidates. They are rapidly increasing their presence in the market and are looking to promote the successful Trainee Recruitment Consultants very quickly to Senior Recruitment Consultant.
The Role of the Successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- You will be headhunting the very best candidate candidates from across the globe for C-Suite level roles (Directors to Chief Executive level)
- Due to the nature of the candidates and the jobs available you will be expected to bill very high (£4,000 a month)
- Building long lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike
- Training under very experienced Senior Consultants with award winning programmes
- Be able to negotiate contracts with clients and candidates alike
Potential Global Trainee Recruitment Consultant Must be
- Determined to succeed where others would ultimately fail. To be extremely passionate about the work they do and to want to achieve more than they thought possible.
- Ambitious as to where they see themselves going and to their progression throughout their career.
- Have played some sport showing to exemplify their competitive edge over others; or have some life experience showing this.
- Tenacious in being able to outmanoeuvre other competitors.
- A graduate or have some sales competitors.
- A personable individual as you will need to be able to influence a wide array of people from graduates to consultants.
What you need to do to take that first step to becoming a Global Trainee Recruitment Consultant
In order to progress you need to apply as soon as possible as our client is looking for an immediate start.
We will be in touch very shortly to discuss your reasons for wanting this judge and conducting a mock interview to prepare you for the next step showing why you are the best candidate.
A decision will be made shortly after to see whether you are a good fit for this firm.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment