The Global Head of Sales will be responsible for leading a team of sales staff to achieve company and individual KPIs. Global Head of Sales will be required manage sales reps in the US, Europe & Australia and must be willing and able to travel globally to engage with and maintain relationships with potential customers as well as providing support to the sales team members. The management position will also require the individual to hire additional sales reps, account managers and other sales focussed staff when and where necessary and be able to manage a sales P&L for each region.
Location: Based in London office however must have the ability to travel to US, Europe & AustraliaAbout the Company
Launched in 2016, CitrusAd is a world first digital platform that has unleashed the potential of online shelf space.
CitrusAd effectively turns online retailer websites into highly targeted and revenue generating digital advertising platforms, and in the process has changed the way in which retailers, advertisers and customers manage and experience e-commerce.Prerequisites
- MUST have a proven background in the retail media industry
- MUSTbe flexible with travel and be willing to travel when required
- MUST have proven experience in US retail, EMEA retail as well as being familiar with the Australian retail market.
- MUST have experience in leading and building retail media teams
- MUST have a proven track record in selling advertising technology to retailers in both EMEA, UK and USA markets
- MUST have no restrictions with traveling to US, Europe & Australia.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE ARE PREREQUISITES FOR THIS POSITION, IF THE CANDIDATE CANNOT MEET ONE OF THESE REQUIREMENTS THEY WON’T BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'