Supply Chain Project Manager 12 months fixed term contract
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager who has experience of leading planning, directing, managing & controlling all Global Supply Chain projects to fulfill the service and financial objectives of the Costa Express business unit. This will include represent Costa Express Supply Chain in all global business projects, manage & co-ordinate global Supply Chain processes & procedures, and support the Supply Chain Manager & team in developing improvements to stock planning & replenishment systems.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Create & develop performance improvement projects for the Supply Chain team in line with Supply Chain strategic goals & objectives
- Work with the PMO team to represent Supply Chain on key global business projects
- Working closely with key stakeholders you will ensure projects deliver agreed business benefits
- Supply chain have a clear set of procedures & processes to follow to ensure both Internal & External audits are successful
- Increased awareness of Supply Chain within both Costa Express & the wider business
- Document and ensure understanding of all key interfaces between supply chain systems and other systems within Costa Express & international partners
Maximise the use of existing and new technology to improve knowledge and drive actions
Skills and experience required;
- Proven Project Management experience
- Supply chain and logistics expertise
- Procurement knowledge
- Managing tenders
- Operational standards and processes
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Supplier management
- Sound commercial and financial acumen
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We're Costa Express, Global leaders in intelligent coffee. Our innovative self-serve machines uses fresh milk and the same Mocha Italian blend as our shops to create the perfect Costa Coffee on the go. We constantly raise the bar setting ourselves clear and stretching targets. We strive for continuous improvement determined to deliver that unbeatable coffee experience for when that caffeine kick is needed, in places most convenient for our customers.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2017 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'