Global Supply Chain Programme Manager
An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected Life Sciences organisation.
This Programme Manager role will be instrumental in shaping corporate strategy, adapting it to meet commercial and regulatory requirements in a growing number of global markets, and leading the organizational change necessary within each market, business, and function.
This role requires significant experience leading commercial, supply chain, and master data initiatives, and will have a leading role in external customer engagements, gathering customer requirements and coordinating with local market teams to adapt and deploy GS1/EDI based solutions
Location: London (North West)
Salary: £65,000-£82,000 + Package
• Champion and socialize corporate GS1/GDSN/EDI strategy across functions, and gain executive support for the organizational and process changes required to execute against it.
• Manage creation of global policies, processes, and procedures required for global GS1 governance
• Ensure GS1 governance is maintained and evolves as new use-cases materialized
• Establish roles and responsibilities across global functions and local deployment teams, and work with executive and management teams to gain resource commitments where required
• Develop internal communication channels throughout the organization to capture emerging e-commerce, data, and UDI requirements across all global markets
• Train local supply chain, customer service, and commercial teams on our corporate data synchronization and e-commerce strategy, standard practices, and onboarding methodology.
• Project Management (i.e. PMP) preferred, Supply Chain Certification (i.e. CPSM, CSCP) a plus
• Extensive supply chain experience in order to cash EDI processes. Proficient knowledge of GS1 standards, plus end-to-end GDSN and EDI processes
• Demonstrated program leader, capable of influencing executives and managing cross functional delivery across a matrixed organization, both in local markets and global functions
• A strategic outlook, capable of maintaining organizational and team alignment to our e-commerce strategy while contributing to the evolution of strategy based on new insight
• Familiarity with industry best practices associated with GS1 standards application, GDSN, and/or EDI
Supply Chain, Programme Manager, London, Middlesex, Surrey, Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Buckinghamshire, Reading, Watford, Home Counties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job