- Vice President - Global Supply Chain
- Rotating Equipment - Engineering [PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE IS ESSENTIAL]
- Mixing and Agitator Solutions
- Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Markets: Chemicals, Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas
- $140,000 to $200,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance plus excellent benefits!
- Home based with 50% International travel
- You could live in the UK, India, Europe, and or USA
We have been exclusively retained on this key board level appointment. We are looking for a Senior VP of Global Supply Chain to proactively develop the supply chain internationally. You will take full responsibility for the development and leadership of the global supplier/ material management network. You will provide leadership for procurement, production, planning, logistics, and project management.
Our client is a successful, profitable, privately owned turnkey provider of mixing technology, they provide innovative mixing solutions focussed on efficient reliable processes. They have offices throughout the world including USA, UK and EMEA, with their sole mission to be the world’s number choice for mixing systems worldwide.
Their customers range from end-users, OEM’s, agents and project contractors throughout a variety of sectors, in particular Oil & Gas, mining and minerals, Power, Chemical and Processing industries.
They currently employ some of the worlds leading mixing and agitation experts but are now looking to strengthen and lead their global supply chain network.
- Home based, either from the UK, India, Europe or The States. You will also provide leadership and development at our clients Head Offices in The USA and United Kingdom.
- Maintain and manage global vendor relationships. Up to 50% international travel to visit existing vendors, qualify potential suppliers and evaluate supply chain
- Working closely with Engineering, Sales and Service departments you will lead Global procurement to identify and qualify suppliers ensuring in-country quality remains consistent.
- Negotiate pricing for all products and services.
- Conduct analysis of risks in material costs and supply based, protecting the company from global market fluctuations and any disruption by suppliers
- Inventory Management - ensuring service delivery whilst controlling cash flow
- Working with sales to identify forecasts
- Work with Engineering and Product Managers to identify new lower cost solutions
- Driving continuous improvement you will manage procurement, production, planning, project management, quality and safety
- Constantly researching and successful introduction of new and innovative approach to materials, designs and manufacturing
- 15+ years’ experience of leadership in global Supply Chain management
- You will of managed the supply chain for and engineering equipment manufacturing company, ideally in a rotating equipment manufacturer or systems integrator, ideally with a knowledge of mixing technology
- Profound knowledge and experience of global supply chain development and material management [supplier, planning, logistics ]
- You will have a proven track record of sourcing and developing a supplier network globally, with significant exposure in Asia and Eastern Europe
- You will be able to upskill and develop a talented workforce who are early in their career development
- Management of Global Multiple sites and operational teams
- Bachelor Degree required, Engineering a plus, Master’s Degree or an MBA preferred
The career potential is exceptional for the right person, you will be part of the senior leadership team and will be given a financial investment in the company.
Mercury Hampton is exclusively retained on this vacancy and will manage this recruitment process. If you would like to know more, please telephone Jonathan Sallis or click on the apply button. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days.
- International Travel
- Rotating Equipment
- Supply Chain
- Board Level
- Multiple Sites
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'