My client, a leading consultancy business in London are looking for a Procurement Manager with a focus in Facilities Management globally. In this position you will be the main point of contact with the Real Estate team, and so you will need to be very competent in dealing with senior level executives within the organisation.
This position will require you to integrate and build relationships at executive level, and in doing so create value across the procurement life cycle and supplier process. In addition you will have a number of other responsibilities listed below:
* End to end management of several procurement projects, along with continual negotiations within defined categories
* Mitigate risks and contribute to managing the vendor base
* Create effective channels of communication, sharing best-practice across the network
* Track spend, vendors and developments within the market
To be suited to this role you will need to showcase technical competencies in a number of areas, whilst also showing the desire to grow within the business. The following areas are:
* Specialist in Facilities Management Procurement
* Proven Negotiation skills
* Record of creating and implementing category plans
* Contracting experience
You will also need:
* University Degree or Equivalent
* Knowledge of Procurement, from analysis of category to implementation of the contract
* Strong experience in designing and executing category strategies
* Experience in international environments
* Strong influencing skills.
If you wish to express your interest please don't hesitate in sending a version of your most recent CV.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job