Overview & Purpose
The Global Solutions Manager is part of the Creative domain’s solutions team, reporting to the Global Solutions Director, Creative.
The Global Solutions Manager supports domain growth through the maintenance and evolution of the Creative domain offer, in response to changes in marketing, in client needs and in technology. They have a strong understanding how creative works across different platforms and help to codify that into research solutions that our client teams can take to clients. They support those client teams’ commercial efforts by sharing their domain and solutions knowledge and by managing the domain community.
The Global Solutions Manager has numerous interactions with the business, including (but not limited to):
- other parts of the domain
- other parts of the Offer and Innovation team, particularly content and community
- IT Tech
- country Creative domain leaders and country domain solutions experts
The key measure of the stewardship of creative solutions and equipping client service to sell them is Creative domain net sales. This is achieved by maintaining and growing business with current clients and the acquisition of new clients through the efficient design, maintenance and enhancements of our solutions.
Elements that drive net sales or operating profit are also important, including:
- People development: through rollout and support of the domain expertise learning framework
- Automation: driving and championing agile solutions and the adoption of the latest platforms and toolsets (e.g. Qlib and KAP)
- Client satisfaction: achieved through continued performance of solutions and delivery, on a project basis but also in terms of domain expertise
The Global Solutions Manager is part of the team responsible for the successful activation of product and people initiatives associated with Link and other quantitative Creative solutions. The manager’s duties include:
- Maintenance of existing solutions to ensure their continued ability to be delivered in market and to meet client needs
- Evolution of existing solutions where breakthrough innovation is not required
- Assisting with preparing solutions for automation when relevant - involving briefing for the build/providing relevant specs, defining reporting needs (with analysis guides where relevant), piloting and testing
- Working with Marketing to develop sales materials
- Partnering with Development and Implementation on support materials, solutions briefings and learning modules for the domain and solutions
- Engaging and inspiring the business by being an active member of the domain community
- Creating FAQ’s for first line support help desk/providing second line solution support for markets
- Advising markets on applications for the solutions
- Creating new IP from the database
- Co-creation with the Innovations team to incorporate new capabilities into solutions
Technical skills and expertise
- Kantar Millward Brown experience and deep knowledge of creative offer/quantitative solutions and neuroscience philosophy
- Good understanding of digital/natural curiosity around this area (e.g. social platforms/blockchain/latest AI news)
- Keen interest in/passion for creative content
- Attention to detail and good project management skills
- Good language skills to create relevant training material/liaise with questionnaire management team
- Good 'research craft’ skills
- Able to work with multi-disciplines/different teams to get projects done
- Minimum four years market research experience
- Prepared to challenge the status quo, but will listen to different points of view
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'