SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Social Media Analyst to join our global organisation. Using brand monitoring, social analytics and other technology, the Social Media Analyst is responsible for measurement and reporting across the global social media channels. The Social Media Analyst will be responsible for implementing and operating social metrics and listening tools for the Group. They will provide ongoing analysis and reports of the impact of social media on our business and the sentiment toward our brand online. The position requires the use of data as a tool to provide insights, strategies and tactics to meet the company's objectives within the social media environment.
The Social Media Analyst is a key member of the global social media team, reporting into the Group Social Media Manager. This role works closely with local and global Marketing and Communications teams, Web, HR, Business and Operations teams to coordinate on analytics approach and provide tools or key metrics, data analysis and insights for social media.
* Identify, implement and manage relevant social media tools in support of company goals, as well as manage vendor communications
* Design and implement systems to measure the impact and return of our social media strategy
* Provide insights and recommendations to help define the social media engagement approach and inform our strategy
* Work with stakeholders to define campaign or channel KPIs and implement programs to measure success, coordinating with the internet marketing teams
* Provide regular analysis of social landscape and audience volume, frequency, demographics, and related dimensions, through campaign, monthly and program reporting
* Monitor and analyze conversations, specifically relating to our brand, business and our competitors and provide regular reporting to stakeholders
* Train stakeholders on importance of analytics, how to interpret and act on their analytics, using the tools and provide templates for monitoring
* Research trends, issues and opportunities in social media technology
BENEFITS AT SGS
A competitive base salary is on offer, plus a performance based bonus scheme, plus an excellent benefits package offering discount schemes, private health cover, life cover, and a contributory stakeholder pension scheme.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
We are looking for someone who:
* Enjoys analyzing data and identifying patterns
* Is an excellent communicator
* Has an ability to effectively structure information and ideas in written and verbal format
* Is highly-organized and self-motivated, with a hands-on approach to move projects forward
* Is an enthusiastic team player excited to jump in on various aspects of the social media spectrum that span from creative brainstorming to thought leadership and research
* Is a quick learner, able to understand the complexities of different industries and target audiences
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job