As Global Share Plan Advisor, you will be part of the team supporting the LTI Global Manager:
• The administration of annual and other ad-hoc, LTI grants. This includes ensuring compliance with various plan rules, tax and legal obligation.
• The vesting of all LTI awards through the annual cycle. This includes establishing tax rates, distributing payroll, checking ongoing eligibility, and ensuring global compliance.
• Management and maintenance of complex personal and award data.
• Ensuring sufficient shares are purchased to support the LTI programme
• Working closely with internal stakeholders, including global payrolls, company secretariat, finance, tax, legal, reward and HR Teams.
• Working in partnership with the external LTI plan administrator and other third parties regarding all aspects of the operation of the LTI programme
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft, especially excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand to the recipient
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, which is maintained under pressure
• Good analytical skills and comfortable using large data sets
• Ability to both work independently and to specific instruction, and able to prioritise
• Able to work well in a team with a global remit which reflects diversity of culture and needs
For more information please contact Miranda on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job