Global Services Executive
Location: Grays Inn Road, London
Type: Full-time, Permanent
The Global Services team is responsible for delivering, servicing and ensuring profitability of all international Media Intelligence projects - including Press Cuttings, Web Monitoring and Language & Editorial services.
The Global Services Executive is responsible for a wide range of tasks within the team including managing relationships with suppliers, agencies and outsource partners; supporting Client Services with queries and changes; working with in-house tools to manage the technical set-up of monitoring projects and supporting the Head of Global Services with invoicing and commercial reporting.
The Global Services Executive will be able to prioritise effectively across a wide range of tasks, and communicate externally with suppliers and clients, and internally with departments across the business.
- Responding to client-communicated changes to brief and set up, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged, communicated and followed up
- Liaising with outsource partners to ensure all requirements are met, instructions are followed, and deadlines adhered to
- Writing and maintaining clear briefs for international content providers
- Understanding the potential commercial implications of any changes and escalating accordingly
- Investigating service delivery issues to identify the cause and find a resolution.
- Using Kantar’s in-house Content Management Tools to build feeds and map media sources.
- Supporting Sales and Client Care teams to review clients’ requirements and assess feasibility - including cross-referencing media lists and pricing information
- Reconciling supplier invoices against services received and raising Purchase Orders
- Running delivery and spend reports to help review profitability of Global accounts
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- A team approach, communicating effectively with colleagues to achieve best working practices
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of media monitoring and related industries would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'