Title: Global Services Consultant, EMEA
Office Location: London, UK area (SE England)
Our client, a leading relocation provider, is looking for a Global Services Consultant to join their London Team.
The Global Services Consultant is responsible for administrating assigned client relocation programs; consulting and managing all service and benefit components of the international relocation and assignment, and for ensuring a positive experience for the assignee and family.
- Provide a positive relocation experience for each assignee and family
- Learn and understand assigned clients relocation programs including all policies, processes and practices
- Serve as single point of coordination for the assignee for the duration of the assignment
- Communicate changes and modifications with client programs to Operations Manager
- Effectively communicate with the Client representative on questions with the assignee and family relocation and assignment activities.
- Provide a comprehensive explanation of the relocation process, policies and practices to the assignee.
- Serve as primary point of coordination between service partners and assignee; includes but not limited to real estate and related industries, transportation
- Manage all data pertinent to each assignees relocation file; document all relocation activities
- Understand and manage costs and expenses connected to relocation, maximising benefits and minimising expenses
- Coordinate transferees home move activities with the Move Management Team.
- Provide backup liaison between Move Management and International Operations transferees to ensure move is accomplished as directed and as scheduled
- Coordinate with the Financial Specialists to ensure correct, timely and accurate billing of service fees for services performed
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent combination of experience, skills, training and education.
TRAINING and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years as a relocation consultant with international assignments experience; prefer GMS certification.
- Fluent English plus one additional Language
- Good knowledge and understanding of international relocation would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Office Products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- To be able to confidently communicate at multiple levels across the Company, with assignees, clients and service partners
- Adept at interpreting, applying and communicating policies and processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to make effective business decisions based on factual information using good, logical decision making skills
- Global Services
- Move Management