Our client is a leading global brand and is currently looking to recruit an experienced Global Service Delivery Manager.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance and management of the ICT Service Catalogue, Service Centre intranet presence and Knowledge Base
- Creating and presentation of the agreed KPI reports.
- Embedding and driving compliance with policy and standard operating procedures.
- Driving the extraction of maximum value from service contracts including partner performance.
- IT operational management processes and SLAs
- Fully understand the agreed contractual obligations within the managed services contract. (SLA’s, 24*7 arrangement, Priority classifications, service credits, exceptions)
- To own and manage the day-to-day operational service management relationship with the MSP.
- Delivery of change control and request management processes.
- Providing service management support to customers.
- Providing an escalation point to customers with service problems.
- Acting as the standard bearer for the (ITSM) Incident Management system and Contributing to the service's on-going development.
- To build and establish a Link Management Network with all global sites including regular meetings to ensure ICT services continue to support business requirements.
- To lead the continual development and improvement of the Service Centre with the emphasis on customer focus being a priority for the team.
- Oversight of multi-vendor environments
- IT performance metrics and reporting
- Security & Compliance
- Supporting and documenting the delivery and integration of ICT software and services into the company's technical architecture.
- Managing projects to implement and improve ICT services available to the company and its stakeholders and delivering same on time and within budget.
- Developing and driving an accurate understanding of how ICT services are used through the recording of quality data in the company's ICT support system and from partner SLA reports. Researching, developing and embedding best practices for ICT within the company.
- Advising customers on technology and software lifecycle.
- Coordination with the ICT Service Desk Team Leader and managed service provider to ensure that the necessary staffing levels are available to meet the operational requirements of the Service Desk including 24*7 F-T-S support for P1 incidents.
- To improve visibility of managed infrastructure availability through proactive
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience of IT service delivery management within a global organisation including incident management, problem management and change management, including statistical reporting
- Significant experience of working to and managing/monitoring SLA’s
- Exposure/experience of managing and interpreting contracts and service agreements
- Proven previous experience in a Senior Service Management/Service Delivery role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills as well as analytical problem-solving skills
- ITIL V3 Certified professional
Salary: Upto £55,000 plus £5,500 car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job