Global Scientific Content Manager
Circa£45,000-£60,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Our client is the leading scientific division of a global FMCG manufacturer and employer of choice - and therefore able to offer their employees fantastic opportunities for personal development. They operate within nutrition and wellbeing research, pioneering many important breakthroughs in understanding, collaborating with some of the world’s foremost scientific institutes, and being at the forefront of scientific research in this area for more than half a century.
Due to a reorganisation within the department, our client has created the new role of global scientific content manager to help shape the future communication strategy and develop a dynamic and innovative communication programme ensuring maximum reach and impact.
In this role you will...
- Create a plan to collect and utilise data and other information sources to develop strategic content that targets the right stakeholders, aimed at converting visitors/followers into long-term, high-value customers/advocates.
- Build meaningful connections by writing and producing various types of shareable and scalable global scientific content (original text, images, video, HTML or infographics, whiteboard videos, animated GIFs, slide decks, etc) for targeted internal and external audiences and channels
- Create/maintain/optimize social and digital media channels and drive alignment and connectivity between divisions and regional/market social media channels
- Provide expert help and ideas to revamp the site website, including ongoing maintenance and upkeep
- Help establish digital and social media capability across corporate affairs and support as needed divisional, local &/or regional teams on launch/acceleration of social media strategy
- Provide regular business updates outlining progress against key deliverables, performance, key opportunities and risks, reporting actionable insights back to the business.
- Assist with the timely resolution of escalated social media issues, researching responses and working with cross-functional partners as necessary
- Strengthen awareness and scientific reputation of division through competitive research, platform evaluation, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Devise a plan to engage divisions, regions and markets on ways to continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Input into and maintain editorial calendars as required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and can demonstrate experience in the required areas, we would like to hear from you. Please call Camilla Clark at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment or apply now, with your CV, on-line.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job