This role would suit the following people: Head of Programme Management, Global Programme Manager/Director, Global Software Change Manager, Director of Software Transformation, Head/Director of Software Implementation, Salesforce Implementation Principal Consultant, etc.
The job title you currently have is not that important, as long as you have experience with the following:
- Management of software change transformation programmes on a GLOBAL level
- Experience with greenfield implementations or upgrades of Salesforce (and ideally Workday) and the transition/integration with SAP and rolling it out across multiple countries
- Ultimate responsibility for the end to end management of the programme: from evaluation and planning, through vendor selection and negotiation, through to successful delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management: you will be reporting directly to the CTO and working alongside the Global Heads of Development and Software Architecture to plan the implementation and budget resources.
- An Agile and data-driven approach to your work: you will undertake extensive and continuous re-assessment of your strategy and progress to mitigate risk, negotiate with stakeholders, and support your decisions in front of the Board.
- Ability to build and manage cross-vertical teams with both functional and technical resources, utilizing internal and 3rd party vendors depending on programme needs.
With an international presence across 100+ countries and thousands of employees worldwide, this has resulted in over a 100 disparate internal software applications used across the business. Now we are reorganising the engineering function on a global scale and innovating the current product suite, and are looking to assess internal systems and how they should be used for the next decade. This position will offer you absolute ownership and authority over the global transformation, with all resources available at your disposal.
You will be based primarily in Nuremberg with regular travel to London (about 20%) and occasional international travel to other offices due to the Global remit of this role. Relocation package provided for people willing to relocate to Nuremberg.
Talent Point are a Hiring Communication business. We have designed and documented this vacancy alongside our customer and act as their sole source of applicants. Following a two-stage screening process that will include everyone who responds to this advert, we present a shortlist of three applicants for interview. Those on our shortlist can expect in-depth, accurate detail regarding the vacancy, a high chance of securing the position, pre-booked interview times to plan around in advance, no delays and complete transparency.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job