Job Title: Global Sales Excellence Senior Director
Location: Luton or Cambridge, United Kingdom
At AstraZeneca, we’re not afraid to do things differently. We’re building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
A member of the Global Sales Excellence team with a key focus on driving salesforce capabilities, working with the Global Sales Excellence Directors to build the commercial effectiveness of our company sales forces through the development and implementation of leading edge salesforce capability programmes that address our business priorities and the changing AstraZeneca’s portfolio.
- Member of the Global Sales Excellence team, working closely with GPPS TA teams to drive salesforce capabilities.
- Develop and deliver salesforce capability programmes.
- Manage the development, successful implementation and embedding of the AstraZeneca Sales Excellence curricula.
- Ensure the capability build supports the capability needs of TA/Brands and priority markets.
- Implement metrics and measurements for success of programmes, business impact and analysis
- Work with local regions and markets to tailor programme content where necessary.
- Project manage relevant expert vendors for development and delivery of key programmes
- Ensure all outputs and work conform to the AstraZeneca compliance and regulatory policies and external vendors work within the AstraZeneca guidelines.
- Manage allocated budgets within the AstraZeneca procurement procedures.
- Support communication strategy of Sales Excellence learning programmes across the business.
- A key focus on Leadership Selling, Sales Leadership and In Call Coaching, and Key Account Management programs.
- Degree in life science
- 5 years’ pharmaceutical experience ideally including both sales, sales management, market access roles with critical focus on driving salesforce impact.
- Strong demonstration cross functional working and senior stakeholder management.
- A sound understanding of Sales Excellence, Sales Capabilities Frameworks and driving sales impact.
- Demonstrate strong track record of team working.
- Experience of managing the development and delivery of online learning solutions for sales and management teams.
- Experience of responding to the needs of senior internal stakeholders across a variety of disciplines.
- Experience of project managing external vendors, to time and budget to deliver successful outcomes.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Experience of developing sales capabilities programmes
- Global experience
- Experience of developing blended learning solutions across digital, real time, face to face and learning media
- Line Management
- Understanding of IT/digital interface in context to the learning environment