HEAD OF SALES / SALES DIRECTOR
FMCG INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
PRESTON (60% REMOTE BASED / 40% OFFICE BASED)
£75,000 BASIC + £9,000 CAR ALLOWANCE
OTE £120,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
THE HEAD OF SALES / SALES DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY:
You'll be joining a hugely successful manufacturing business that has developed their own well-known leading brand that has proved to be extremely popular with consumers.
They've achieved a significant amount of success taking their product to market through retail, online, wholesale and distribution channels, as a result, they've achieved exponential growth year on year.
It's been such an exciting journey so far and as part of their continued growth strategy they are now seeking a Head of Sales / Sales Director with experience of leading the sales function within an FMCG environment and taking products to the GLOBAL retail market.
As the Head of Sales / Sales Director position is a brand-new addition within their business, this is the perfect opportunity for a highly experienced individual fast track their career within the organisation and continue the company's huge success story.
OVERVIEW OF THE HEAD OF SALES / SALES DIRECTOR ROLE:
- Responsible for the sales strategy and ensuring that Business plan objectives are met whilst taking full P&L responsibility
- Hands-on leadership of a team 7 direct reports
- Exploring opportunities on increasing revenue within existing accounts whilst ensuring margins are maintained
- Maximising sales via retail, distributors and wholesalers
- Collaborating with the Head of Marketing to develop effective strategies
- Global travel to international locations to identify new markets
- Responsible for the continued coaching and development of existing team
- Attending monthly management meetings, collaborating and reporting on results
- An experienced Head of Sales / Sales Director with a background in FMCG goods selling via Retailers, Distributors and Wholesalers
- Taking products to market GLOBALLY would be a significant advantage
- Must have experience of the strategic planning, business plan delivery and full P&L in current / previous positions
- A clear background in sales team leadership and development
- Full UK Driving Licence & Own Car
- Be able to travel internationally
TO APPLY FOR THE HEAD OF SALES / SALES DIRECTOR POSITION:
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, candidates that meet the experience requirements will be shortlisted for a pre-submission call with the recruiter prior to any CV submissions.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Sales Director
- Head of Sales
- Global Sales Director
- Head of Global Sales
- FMCG Sales Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'