The Oxford Group is a leading global provider of leadership, management development and executive coaching solutions to large international organisations. We are a City & Guilds Group business, a global leader in skills development. We have a well-earned reputation for quality, professionalism and working through long term partnerships with clients.The opportunity
We are seeking a positive, proactive and resilient individual who wants to develop their career in a HR/resourcing environment. This is a one-year full-time, fixed-term contract and reports into the Global Resourcing and Development Manager.
A critical member of our Global Resourcing and Development (GRD) team, you will play a key role in the People side of our business interacting with all departments including exposure to our parent company (City and Guilds Group) with potential development opportunities for the right individual.
A large proportion of this role will involve working with our global Coach and Consultant freelance community. We operate a flexible and effective business model for the delivery of services to clients in which the greatest proportion of the consulting and training we provide is through these self-employed Associates. The commitment and expertise of this community and therefore your interaction and support to them is critical to our success.
You will be action-oriented and bring first-class prioritisation and communication skills, alongside proven success in developing effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation. Strong organisational skills are also key; you will support the recruitment, onboarding, accreditation and resourcing of our Associate community, co-ordinate engagement initiatives including webinar and face-to-face events, support internal learning and development initiatives and pull together data and presentations including regular reports.
You will be people oriented, emotionally intelligent and client focused; and will thrive in a busy working environment. With offices in Eynsham, London and Paris, flexibility to travel may be required.Overall accountability
- Recruitment and Contracting: set up interviews and assessment centres, liaise with candidates, issue contracts and capture new Consultant/Coach expertise on internal database.
- Onboarding and Accreditation: schedule inductions, allocate buddies, identify client shadowing and accreditation opportunities.
- Resourcing: undertake specific resourcing and scheduling activities to assign Consultants to client work.
- Development and Engagement: maintain the Consultant and Coach database, produce quarterly Consultant and Coach utilization reports, support the organisation of Associate events and communications.
- Standards: continually update and improve global standards, tools, processes and systems that sustain the retention, development and utilization of an effective Associate talent pool.
- Learning and Development: support learning and development initiatives including the capturing of development needs, scheduling of shadowing opportunities and organising internal events including Learning at Work Week.
- Solid administrative experience working in a recruitment/HR- related role
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, global and commercial environment
- Evidence of building successful working relationships
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Credibility and confidence with senior stakeholders
- Strong copy writing and proof reading skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including Excel) and social media knowledge
- Personal resilience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self-starter, ability to work on own initiative
- Collaborative, creative
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Focus on quality and customer
- Open-minded and keen to learn
The successful candidate will be based at our offices in Eynsham. We offer 25 days holiday, life insurance, auto-enrolment pension scheme and a childcare voucher scheme.To Apply
Please send your CV and a detailed tailored covering email or letter outlining your fit for this role. Selection will be through an initial application assessment, followed by a telephone interview and assessment centre for shortlisted candidates.
The Oxford Group is a leading global provider of leadership, management development and executive coaching solutions to large international organisations. We are a City & Guilds Group business, a global leader in skills development. We have a well-earned reputation for quality, professionalism and working through long term partnerships with clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job