A leading investment and corporate benefits business in the beautiful city of Edinburgh are looking to appoint a highly credible and dynamic Reporting Manager to work within their busy Global Risk department on a 15-month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting position whereby you will be solely responsible for designing and developing high quality reports and producing presentations.
This role is both business and technical and will require the role holder to have some understanding of risk management and the ability to aggregate disparate data to provide a global view of the company’s risk posture.
- Management of a stringent reporting cycle including managing, receiving and processing various inputs, outputs and sign-off cycles.
- Develop new reports and dashboards to represent the risk profile for each business group and all strategic initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for reports and translate those specifications into tangible output.
- Execute, monitor and control the lifecycle of the corporate risk analysis methodology to assess platforms and procedures, identify their inherent risks and track and report on the status for completing corresponding action plans.
- Manage inputs and outputs of various project governance forums. Produce project documentation and facilitate meetings when necessary.
To be in with the chance to be selected for this opportunity candidates must have experience of producing high quality reports to board level executives and audit committees. You will possess superior data analysis and modelling abilities and have worked within the governance, compliance or risk arena previously.
Degree qualified and highly organised, candidates will have excellent writing skills and be able to communicate and present complex data to a variety of audiences.
Strong attention to detail and the ability to take direction is paramount for this position and an industry relatable qualification in risk, data or reporting would be highly advantageous.