CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Reporting Analyst to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive global reporting consolidation for both client and corporate requirements, supporting in the design and responsible for the development of client reporting templates under the new contract model.
- Develop new client reporting templates to be consolidated and issued to the client on a monthly basis
- Prepare, validate and submit monthly consolidated global financial reports
- Understand Contract KPI’s and prepare monthly results to measure performance
- Support EMEA Finance Lead in preparation of all existing Global Financial reports
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Regional and Global Finance Teams
- Support the development of Regional Finance dashboards
- Prepare and submit regional finance dashboards to the Global Finance Director on a monthly basis, providing a consistent view of financial performance
- Report on revenues and profits of all CBRE workstreams in each region
- Maintain monthly reconciliation of Global transition budget
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Regional and Global Finance Teams as requested
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships
- Positively respond to both internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with FMs within Region
- Identify regional account issues and solutions and see through to resolution, managed through the monthly business review process
- Fully comprehend the financial and commercial detail of contracts to ensure optimal performance and risk management
- Act as a specialist partner to the Global Finance Director and EMEA Finance Lead
- Part Qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Financial ERP system experience
- Microsoft Office / Excel proficient
- Capable of critical thinking / decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and systematic
- Results / task orientated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Multinational experience
- JDE / People Soft experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Facility Management / outsourced service industry experience
- Assertive, adaptable and self-aware
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job