This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their Yorkshire site. Fantastic refurbished offices with many facilities including staff shop, canteen, subsidised coffee shop and dry cleaners.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- City location with plenty of free parking onsite and close to major transport links
- Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare, share scheme and discounted products
As a Global Regulatory Affairs Associate (Chemicals/Biocides), you will be responsible for;
- Creating technical files/dossiers and delivering them to agreed time frames.
Support internal compliance activities and initiatives to ensure regulatory compliance
- Collaborating with the Global Regulatory teams to help define and mitigate key risks identified on any data proposed for inclusion in the dossier
- Maintaining technical files and regulatory documentation for biocides/disinfectants.
As a Global Regulatory Affairs Associate (Chemicals/Biocides), you will have the following experience;
- Regulatory Affairs experience, ideally within biocides/disinfectants/chemicals
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field
- Full life cycle regulatory experience
- An enquiring mind and the tenacity to find the solution to difficult problems
- Knowledge of REACH legislation and/or BPR
This Global Regulatory Affairs Associate (Chemicals/Biocides), role is too good an opportunity not to find out more about! If you'd like to discuss the role in some more detail or have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call! Alternatively, just hit the apply button, upload your CV and send - it's as easy as that!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Technical File
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'