Work for THE global "Search and Selection" headhunting firm serving the events industry. We're looking for skilled recruitment / search consultants to help match the world's best and brightest in the events industry with their ideal role - globally.
- Work for the only specialist global recruitment business serving the exhibition and conference industries - a growth market and a huge contributor to the global economy
- On-target earnings for the position are expected to be £50,000 with uncapped commission opportunities
- Plenty of active positions and accounts available for immediate ownership and delivery
- A relaxed, informal environment - we want individuals with both a professional attitude and a sense of humour!
- Exciting and rapidly expanding organisation with HUGE potential for career growth
As an expert global recruiter, you'll be operating at the top end of the events market, from Management to Director / CEO. You'll need to be a driven individual with a high personal standard of excellence and supreme communication skills
What you'll be doing.
- Search and selection - including meeting and evaluating a range of event professionals in senior executive positions up to MD & CEO level
- Operating at the top end of the markets pay scales with Directors, CEO's, etc
- Fully researching and understanding the needs of companies within the global events industry in order to establish great matches.
- Employing your own cutting-edge search strategy to reach and pitch positions to top-level players in the events industry
- Nurturing and developing existing client relationships by identifying and serving their needs as well as negotiating client fees and retainers.
- Writing 'winning' candidate synopses and giving detailed and constructive feedback to both candidates and clients in order to move processes forward.
- Building new relationships with events businesses great and small as well as establishing new contacts within existing clients.
- Developing organisation charts and undertaking detailed research to inform and shape our business development strategy.
- You'll need to be commercially driven and highly organised with a knack for uncovering and grabbing opportunities.
- Working to our mantra of "Quality not Quantity"
You'll require the following experience:
- Proven experience operating as a full "360" recruitment consultant
- Preferred sectors included (but are not limited to): Events / Media, Accountancy, Finance, Technology, Engineering, Consultancy & Professional Services, Digital & Marketing
- A well-established track record as a recruiter. You'll need to be a skilled recruiter with a balanced skill-set across search, evaluation matching and process management sensibilities.
- Proven success within a commercial recruitment / sales capacity. You'll need to be a driven salesperson and remain focussed on long-term sales goals while always putting clients and candidates at the centre of everything you do.
- Proven ability to not only organise yourself but to build your own strategy. You'll always need to know where your next success is coming from.
- Unshakeable attention to detail, pride and belief in what the tfconnect brand stands for
- Our offices are based in Edlesborough in Buckinghamshire and close to Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
- Speak to us about opportunities in central London
You'll need to be a presentable and personable individual as you'll be expected to regularly meet and network with events professionals.
- Account Management
- Team Management
- Recruitment Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job