KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Programme Manager will be to manage end-to-end accountabilities for the global technical operations programmes portfolio. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Overall responsibility for managing programmes for all global pharmaceutical technical programmes outside US.
2. Act as Chief of Staff to the Senior Global Vice President. Lead the development of approach, timelines and KPIs across the programmes portfolio.
3. Key negotiator and relationship manager for executive and external stakeholders.
4. As the Global Programme Manager, you will manage programme budgets and expenditure inline with corporate frameworks and compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Programme Manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated with professional programme management certification. (PRINCE2 / MSP / PMP)
2. Complex / Global / Regional Programme Management experience with exposure to CxO level stakeholders
3. Pharmaceutical sector experience is desirable. Blue chip manufacturing / R&D exposure will be considered.
Key Words: Global Programme Manager / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing / R&D / PRINCE2 / PMP / MSP
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'