Global Programme Manager
Salary: £70,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, Full Time
A market leader in the fuel industry is looking for a Global Programme Manager with significant experience in programme or project management, and ideally an Engineering degree, to join their team.
Comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, they are global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. As the industry's 1st end-to-end fueling solution, they provide advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions.
The business is comprised of industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. They lead every market they serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation in order to push the boundaries of performance for their customers and shareholders.
They are looking for an experienced Global Programme Manager to lead their world-class team.
About the Global Programme Manager role:
- Leading day to day activities of small to large-sized programmes in the portfolio of SW & Systems, Global Payment Solutions, or Hardware & Dispensers
- Partnering closely with Product Management, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to translate the product vision into project plans within the overall NPI/PMO framework
- Driving process discipline and accountability throughout the planning, execution, monitoring, and successful completion of projects
- Managing the expectations of all stakeholders through transparent and proactive project communications
- Developing strategies to ensure status, accomplishments, issues, and risks are communicated clearly
- Facilitating effective and efficient forward-looking team meetings
- Tracking and reporting project metrics and deliverables through PMO tools
- Understanding the business processes enabled by the products supported and contribute to the solution definition
- Clearly communicating all program-level financial commitments to core team members and stakeholders
- Understanding the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks
- Remaining on the forefront of emerging industry practices
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. Engineering or related field of study preferred
- PMP (or IPMA equivalent) certification preferred
- 7+ years' work experience in program or project management, or a related function working with technology products and/or services
- Experience in managing new product/technology introductions is strongly preferred
- Experience in the retail petroleum industry is a plus
- General understanding of technical design, implementation, and quality assurance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to groups
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Adaptable and flexible during times of change
- Able to adjust to shift priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Conflict management skills - ability to defuse tension among project teams and facilitate constructive discussions to reach resolutions
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Programme Manager, Global Program Manager, Global Project Manager, International Programme Manager, Fuel Industry, Engineering Programme Manager, Technical Project Manager, Technical Programme Manager, may also be considered for this role.
- Programme Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Engineering Programme Manager
- Global Project Manager
- Global Program Manager
- International Programme Manager
- Fuel Industry
- Technical Programme Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'