A fantastic opportunity is available for a Global Programmatic Executive to join our Global Digital Marketing team.
RB recognises the critical role that digital media plays in communication and for that reason it has set up an in-house programmatic and digital channel operation. This is an exciting expanding area of focus for RB as we plan and adapt for a dynamic and ever-growing digital advertising environment.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for smart, innovative, and thoughtful individuals to build our internal global digital media team as we expand into new channels and formats for our key Healthcare brands.
The successful applicant will be based from our Slough offices where you will execute the programmatic media buying across our digital platforms, as well as identifying new developments and innovations for our business.
Setup and daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms
- Ongoing, real-time optimisation of live media to ensure RB’s performance goals are met and/or exceeded
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, set up A/B tests
- Maintain a clear audit trail of transactions - from sourcing to finance administration
- Provide campaign reporting, reconciliations and write-ups to relevant stakeholders
- Be the day-today contact for key tech partners, vendors & publishers
- Grow relationships with RB teams to become the most trusted resource for Digital Media Marketplace information
BSc or BA degree required
Agency/advertiser experience managing programmatic display or video campaigns
Experience with main Ad Servers (e.g. Double Click, Sizmek, Ad Form), DSPs (e.g. MediaMath, DBM) and Verification Tools (e.g. DV, IAS, MOAT)
Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables and macros), and enjoys interpreting data
Quick learner, comfortable navigating and operating new systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to explain complex topics in a clear and concise manner
Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: 'good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
- Digital Media
- Media Buying
- Media Planning