We are currently recruiting for the position of Executive Assistant/Coordinator to join our dynamic and fast-paced business which has experienced substantial growth in the last few years.
As a Executive Assistant/Coordinator, you will play a key role in communicating with suppliers and clients. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the day to day reporting of the Global Production Team.
You will work very closely alongside the Director managing the departments diary and attending all related meetings. This role is a key support function and will require the ability to make commercial decisions in the directors absence.
You will also be expected to manage the department in the absence of the Director reporting directly to the Board.
- Manage the daily reporting of the manufacturing team for the UK and Far East
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Director
- Act as a support mechanism to the Research and Development Team
- Liaising with all other departments to achieve results
- Overseeing the departmental strategy and ensuring the department milestones and targets are achieved
- In the absence of the Director you will be responsible for the management of the team
- Collating daily synopsis of work flow
- Successful management of stock levels within the team
- Support scheduling of material purchasing
- Check orders authorised via the correct channel
- Management of the departmental KPI’s
- Overall day to day project coordination
- Support with the department Recruitment Process
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- A minimum of 3years operating with confidence in an autonomous role with decision making responsibilities
- Management experience
- Highly organised, excellent at prioritising and operating in a multi functional environment
- Commercially aware with a structured approach to decision making.
- Numerate and literate
- A flexible approach with a proactive attitude
In return, we offer a highly competitive remuneration package and a unique opportunity for professional and personal development. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing industry leader.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Organisational Skills
- Executive Administrative
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job