- Management of the financial implication around resourcing
- Monthly Reporting Direct Labour Actuals, forecast and Budget
- Contribution to the annual budget
- Process improvement with regards to financial management of shows
- Liaising with the auditors
- Production Tax Rebate insight and analysis.
- Interface from the New Business Finance into Production Finance
This is a complex role, in an extremely fast pace environment. The ability to analyse, re-engineer processes and develop a team is key to success, along with the ability to manage a dynamic, demanding environment.
Project Accountant experience is an advantage. It is preferable for the candidate to come from a Media/Technology industry background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job