Global Product Marketing Manager - Gerrards Cross - £65-80K plus Bonus
My client leverages the power of the internet and offers their software for free, they have given businesses the unique opportunity to change the way they ran processes.
A privately-owned software company, they established in 1989 with headquarters in the UK, and offices in the USA, Germany, Spain & LatAm; where the company designs and develops enterprise software for Business Process Management.
Success in this role requires strong product and category knowledge, experience of defining effective positioning & messaging strategies, understanding of the software sales process, and good understanding of all elements of the traditional marketing mix. The candidate must be able to gain the immediate trust of the sales and product management organisations as well as represent the company's solutions to the market.
The ideal candidate is analytical, creative, possesses a strong software background, capable of building lasting relationships with key audiences, and able to bring bold ideas and a fresh perspective to an established marketplace.
The role will play a central part in helping boost the brand's awareness and creating the mindshare in a very crowded market by focusing on analysts & influencer. To achieve this, product marketing must partner with the integrated marketing manager to ensure inbound and outbound marketing is highly creative and broadly scaled, and that the reach of our partners and influencers is leveraged fully.
The candidate will work closely with the demand generation, product management, sales and executive teams to refine the product messaging and positioning for different audiences as well as conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and help deliver the market recognition needed for its technology innovations. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in our target audiences, their buying cycle & buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales team.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Proven experience and tenure (minimum of 5 years) within software product marketing roles in the B2B enterprise technology sector
- Preferably direct experience of pertinent cloud software categories such as enterprise application PaaS, rapid application development, business process management and digital process automation software
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in IT, science, engineering, business or similar
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills; charismatic delivery of the story is of paramount importance using different channels: webinars, conferences, online etc
- Willing to travel around 10% at a self-defined cadence based on needs of role.
- Highly analytical, high horsepower individual with excellent people and management skills, able to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, executive team members and third parties equally comfortably.
To apply for the Global Product Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email
- Global Product Marketing Manager