Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Global Product Manager to join an international, market leading FMCG business in the North East.
This is a newly created role which is key in the day to day management of product specifications and creating efficiencies in product information management. Working closely with Innovation Managers, the Global Product Manager will support on key document improvements, implementing and managing changes. Liaising with merchandising team this role will be the interface between global NPD and source of manufacture on specified projects.
Experience in product management is highly desirable but not essential. Candidates who are highly organised, proficient in project management with strong Excel skills will bring transferable skills to this role. The role is available immediately so early applications are encouraged.
- Manage existing and new product specification updates across key global markets
- Work with Global NPD & Innovation Managers to identify key document improvements
- Generates and maintains project folders
- Generate Critical Path Analysis (CPA) to measure project timings
- Chairs project meetings and generates and issues meeting minutes
- Incorporate text and image look ups in product specification
- Create efficiencies in key documentation to reduce data entry and duplication
- Implement and manage Macros and VBA that will enable efficient product information management
- Work with ERP system to extract data and build product specifications
- Expert knowledge and experience of MS Excel
- Can identify document inefficiencies and implement suitable and sustainable changes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solutions driven
- Collaborative and can manage and negotiate with stakeholders
- Experienced in Project management
- Understanding of product development is highly desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job