Product Manager - 6 Month Contract - Berkshire.
My client is seeking a Product Manager for a 6 month contract who will lead the development globally with an emphasis on the technical deployment, monitoring, development and road map management of the platform and environment.
This includes all procurement and management of relevant third party software to integrate to the platform and then the development of this platform into their smart maintenance eco-system.
The role will report to the General Manager and will be based in Berkshire, UK with some travel required.
This will develop and expand and challenge even the most experienced Product Manager.
This is a role that brings together UX (user experience), technology and business and this will be a greater emphasis on the technical side than some roles but by being involved at the start of this journey the role for career development and expansion is massive.
Your new role:
- Building and scoping a world-class platform suitable for flexibility for local markets, global scale & fast evolution and development. Also maintaining the current platform that we will 'kill' when the new platform is delivered and the current countries have migrated to the new product.
- Maintaining the technical budget for new and old platforms, including the management of all third party software the platform relies on - this will involve liaising with procurement teams.
- Managing the technical road map for both old and new platforms and liaise with all stakeholders so wider teams know what functionality and user experiences are coming to which countries when. Prioritise requirements, manage trade-offs, lead through influence, measure and metric, and most deliver a leading class product.
- Create global and local monthly reporting that you present to GM and PMM that includes analysis on product environment, operations, usability, performance (globally and compare and contrast between countries).
- Managing operational performance of the platform including management of third party support and all global 1st line support (that will report to you). One headcount per country initially expanding as necessary.
- Define and Monitor KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) to measure performance - quantitatively and qualitatively of the platform and usability using best in class tools for constant development.
- Work with the General Manager and Global Product Marketing Manager closely to ensure seamless understanding and focus across the board.
- Liaise with all the teams especially legal, IT&S, Procurement, Finance and Billing that will involve particularly close relationships.
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 7 years PM experience in a commercially driven position with a technical rather than marketing background.
- Ability to create businesses, with best in class UX to solve consumer frustrations
- Ideally Product Managed of a dual audience product such as AirBnB or similar.
- Passionate about making a difference, driven, focused and results orientated
- Strong analytical and insights to problem solve and convert into successful plans and solutions
- Strong Product Road map management skills.
- Experience managing a Global product
- Detail orientated/PM skills - "completer/finisher"
- Deal with ambiguity and an entrepreneurial 'lean start-up' mentality yet also manage a
- Strong stakeholder management skills as many will look to you for ownership but also to educate and influence. Patience and influencing skills will be imperative.
What you'll get in return
A competitive daily rate of £600
What you need to do now.
For more information please click 'apply' to submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job