Global Procurement Manager - Estates & Property
A global pharmaceutical business that spans across 20+ countries has a brand new role due to consistent growth, to manage the global FM, Property and Corporate spend, joining in the midst of a procurement transformation.
This role is a centralised function to the company, being a category owner and supporting all different arms of the company you will be required to regularly work with the board and various internal Directors. This role will have ownership to FM, Property and Corporate Services spend.
Due to continuous growth of the business, parallel to this being a new role in the company, this role really requires a hugely ambitious, dynamic and confident procurement professional that can work with key stakeholders, and in turn create some commercial benefits.
Role and responsibilities:
- Support the Head of EMEA Procurement on supporting the wider business to maintain commercial spend
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to create category strategies for immediate, and longer term benefits
- Create sourcing and SRM policies & processes to ensure consistent approach to procurement
- Support across all regions, EMEA, UK, US and ROW and be able to adapt to various cultures
- Continuously work on strengthening the group procurement function
- Abel to manage work load, in a complex environment in a matrix business
- Use group leverage to scale projects business wide and create more efficient service delivery
Experience and requirements:
- Proven procurement experience in ideally FM / Property categories
- Working in a multi-site, matrix organisation to be able to understand added complexity
- Some professional or corporate services category experience is preferable
- Demonstrable experience in partnering and managing key, senior-level internal stakeholders
- Able to create, or develop category plans at a group level
- Motivated, confident, driven and always looking for the next project or improvement
- CIPS or degree qualified is preferable, but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'