This is a temporary Global Payroll Specialist position based in Maidenhead. This position is working for a large organisation.
This temporary Global Payroll Specialist position is working for a large FMCG organisation in Maidenhead
This temporary Global Payroll Specialist position based in Maidenhead, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Experience with international and UK payroll
- Preparing the calculation of P11d
- Preparing, submission of all P11d input
- Support the team with tax year end
- Support the team in the collection and validation of payroll inputs, including time entry records, bonus and incentive payments, additional pay items and deductions
- Support the team with processing payrolls from start to finish
- Support the team in validating the monthly checking gross to net pay calculations, ensuring timely and accurate distribution of pay and deductions
- Support the team with the benefits interface files
- Support the creation of procedures, policy manuals, creation of questions and answers for a knowledge tool system to aid Tier 1 queries
- Look for process improvements and ways to reduce errors
- Take on adhoc projects as requested by Global Payroll Director
The successful candidate for this temporary Global Payroll Specialist position based in Maidenhead, will need to have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years' payroll experience with strong Global payroll knowledge
- Have worked on an outsourced payroll model
- Excellent P11D and tax year end knowledge on what is administered into a P11d and how calculations are processed
- Must have worked in an outsourced payroll module
- Strong excel - vlookups & pivot tables
- Experience in working for a payroll consisting of 3000+ employees
- Must be very hands on
- Good Excel and Word
- Attention to detail, organized, proactive, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills required
- Must be a team player
- Adhoc tasks as assigned by Management
- Strong work ethic with exceptional attention to detail required.
This is a temporary role with excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'