This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reporting to the Global Online Commercial Manager, acting as No. 2 you will be primarily responsible for driving:
1. Online growth and managing the Trading team responsible for the UK and International eCommerce business and any new markets as required. You will work with the wider eCommerce team and alongside B&M to manage trading of the global sites
2. Accountable for developing and executing a Visual Merchandising strategy to maximise online sales and profitability. Building on the new merchandising function to be best in class as the business develops is a top priority for this role.
What you'll be doing:
• Work closely with the Global Commercial Manager on defining and optimising the online trading strategy and planning for all markets.
• Support the Global Commercial Manager on reporting and monitoring sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings.
• Manage the planning, delivery and reporting of all key trade activity including promotions, new season launches and sale.
• Support the Global Commercial Manager in defining online opportunities and tailor packages to the different sites drawing upon trading and sales analysis.
• Work with the Senior Global eCommerce & Optimisation Manager to optimize the website customer experience/journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP)
• Plan seasonal content based on the trading calendar and localised holidays/weather patterns with the Marketing Team.
• Manage critical path of all site updates from briefing to testing to go live across all markets.
• Brief the Creative team to ensure that all assets are created in due time to deliver our trade plans.
• Brief the Content Development Team to ensure that all assets are created in due time to deliver our trade plans.
• Collaborate with the Global Product Manager to ensure all product launch dates are achieved and all product details are localised for the relevant territory.
• Create and own the online VM strategy. Attend the shops VM meetings to create greater synergies
• Develop and upskill the Global VM Executive
• Ensure that benchmarking activities are being recorded with the support of the Global VM Executive
• Support the Global Commercial Manager in managing the Concession business as to when necessary
What you'll need:
• Experience of working in an ecommerce environment at a commercial level, preferably gained within fashion or retail
• Skilled using Google Analytics or Omniture
• Strong Excel skills
• Good knowledge of online web platforms
• Proficiency with of Attraqt or similar VM tool
• Experienced as a line manager
• A strong level of written and verbal communication
• Passion for ecommerce