Our Client is an innovative Software Company that provides a complete set of global mobility software products to manage every aspect of the relocation and international assignment process. They are looking to appoint a Project Manager as part of the UK team.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing software implementations for the Company’s Software’s core products. The projects range from moderate to high complexity and often include concurrent work streams with different stakeholders. This role manages the factors that govern project success to ensure high-quality on-time delivery within the project constraints.
- Project Management
- Works with cross discipline team to define and document solid project schedules.
- Proactively manages project delivery with little supervision and effectively manages action items, issues, quality, and risks.
- Owns issues related to scope, schedule, budget, or quality.
- Team/Resource Management
- Partners with account leads to establish an effective team environment that will lead to successful project delivery.
- Initiates building and maintaining strong relationships with project team members.
- Uses conflict-resolution skills to facilitate strong team dynamics.
- Partners with team leads and peers to optimize resource utilization by forecasting project-level resource needs and balancing the workload of our employees with client priorities.
- Project Communication
- Primary point of contact for assigned projects and communicating project status.
- Proactively partners with the account lead to successfully manage client expectations.
- Ensures team members have clear and concise written documentation.
- May be responsible for client communications and presentations.
- Relationship management
- Actively builds strong relationships with internal team members and client contacts.
- Continuous improvement/development
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and initiates changes based upon project experience.
- Develops knowledge of the industry and available software products.
- Candidates will typically have a BS/BA degree and 8-12 years professional experience, with at least 5 years of relevant project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects in a fast-paced environment where resources are often shared across projects.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, communication, and customer-facing skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with staff on all levels
- Ability to motivate and facilitate a team approach to goal accomplishment
- Solid understanding of, and experience with, methodology used to deliver assigned projects.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Project or other tracking and project management software.
- Strong PC skills and Microsoft software experience (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Development and/or business analyst experience in delivering information technology solutions.
- Industry and industry software product experience is preferred
- PMP certification preferred.
- Global Mobility
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
- Team Management
- Client Presentation