Our client, a top global mobility software provider, are looking to add a Global Mobility Software Implementation Manager to their growing operations in London.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for leading the design, configuration and implementation of company products. The Implementation Manager leads client working sessions presenting prototyping alternatives and solutions, and then establishes and provides direction to implementation team members to carry out the configuration, building and testing of system components.
Implementation Manager Responsibilities
- Leads client working sessions and presents prototyping alternatives and solutions
- Works with Business Analysts to document system requirements
- Sets weekly working session agendas in collaboration with Project Managers
- Establishes and provides direction for the configuration and building of system components
- Provides training and training materials, in collaboration with trainers
- Provides coaching/mentoring to Business Analysts on a daily basis
- Provides internal training to Business Analysts on industry, best practices and soft skills (proactive communication strategies, fostering positive working relationships, business writing...), etc.
- Participates in external client training sessions such as webinars, user conferences, client specific training sessions, etc.
- Partners with Sales & Marketing as needed to assist in sales efforts, such as RFPs, demos, marketing efforts, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Global Mobility working with a relocation management company, consulting firm, tax provider or management of an in-house global mobility team
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a software related environment
- 2:1 Degree or above
- Proven experience fostering successful client relationships
- Software configuration and/or business analyst experience
- Ability to understand client business processes, issues and needs
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills- particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to clearly document and explain complex business processes
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Business Analyst
- Global Mobility
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Implementation