Global Mobility Consultant - Central London
A very well established company within the financial sector are recruiting for a Global Mobility Consultant to join the EMEA team based in their Central London Office. This position is 12 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Request relocation cost estimates to a variety of areas to the business
- Preparing employee verification documentation for all expatriates
- Interact with senior members of staff regarding employee’s moves including immigration, applications and expatriate records
- Accountable for updating all entries on to the system to ensure documentation is logged
- Assist with any questions and queries with vendors
- To be involved in projects and long term assignments with the team when required
- 1-2 year's minimum in-house recent global mobility experience
- Thorough analytical skills with the ability to solve any issues
- The capability to deal with senior members of staff in a professional manner
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at quoting reference VR/18350.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job