A leading technology company based in London is seeking a Client Solutions Manager. The Client Solutions Manager will be responsible for managing key Client accounts.
Responsibilities will include working with a team to handle client implementations and special projects, delivering exemplary support and solution engineering to clients. The Client Solutions Manager will be working with the Client Solutions Executive in sharing industry knowledge, client initiatives, participating in decisions surrounding company products and services. The Client Solutions Manager develops strong relationships with the client project team to find solutions to the client's business challenges.
Global Mobility Client Solutions Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to identify strategic opportunities to increase product utilization, build efficiency in current process, share best practices, etc.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on Client implementations
- Work with Client Solutions Business Analysts to review issues logged by client to ensure completeness and provide direction on solutions and oversight of client communications.
- Work closely with Client Solutions Executive to address the needs of the client in a timely manner.
- Lead bi-weekly or monthly client working sessions to resolve issues, drive results and explore new opportunities for feature adoption.
- Participate with the Client Solutions Executive in monthly, quarterly or semi-annual (depending upon size of client) executive sponsor calls with client leadership to share new product features, opportunities for increased system utilization, opportunities for efficiency in current process, best practices, etc.
- Manage all aspects of the Client relationship
- Review of process documentation and ability to question or register objection to exceptions and custom configuration if not sustainable for steady state
- Organize weekly calls between implementation and client solutions with client in critical stage
- Participate in the project's transition through critical care to provide a successful hand over.
- Mentoring and training team
- Working with the sales team on presentations and RFPs
- 5 years' experience in Global Mobility working with a relocation management company, consulting firm, tax provider or management of an in-house global mobility team
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a technical software related environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Software Engineering related field
- Experience fostering successful client relationships
- Experience leading multiple work streams
- Understanding of global mobility, expatriate tax and global compensation and payroll
- Knowledge of Global Mobility software products
- Project Management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills- particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to understand client business processes, issues and needs.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job