The Global Mobility Client Solutions Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts, collaborating on client implementations and special projects, and working with team members in delivering high quality support and solution engineering to clients. The Client Solutions Manager collaborates with the Client Solutions Executive in sharing knowledge of key industry and client initiatives and participating in decisions surrounding the directions of company products and services. The Client Solutions Manager develops strong relationships with the client project team to find solutions to the client’s business challenges.
Global Mobility Client Solutions Manager Responsibilities
- Work with clients to identify strategic opportunities to increase product utilization, build efficiency in current process, share best practices, etc.
- Work with Client Solutions Business Analysts to review issues logged by client to ensure completeness and provide direction on solutions and oversight of client communications.
- Work closely with Client Solutions Executive to address the needs of the client in a timely manner.
- Lead bi-weekly or monthly client working sessions to resolve issues, drive results and explore new opportunities for feature adoption.
- Participate with the Client Solutions Executive in monthly, quarterly or semi-annual (depending upon size of client) executive sponsor calls with client leadership to share new product features, opportunities for increased system utilization, opportunities for efficiency in current process, best practices, etc.
- Meet with PM and Implementation Manager on a bi-weekly or monthly basis or in other critical implementation meetings to talk through work being done or work completed.
- Review of process documentation and ability to question or register objection to exceptions and custom configuration if not sustainable for steady state
- Organize weekly calls between implementation and client solutions with client in critical stage
- Meet regularly with Client Solutions Executive to discuss progress and escalate any issues
- Participate in the project’s transition through critical care to provide a successful hand over.
- Manage the administrative details of the client relationship including, but not limited to, licensing, billing and release management.
- Mentoring to Client Solutions Business Analysts and other appropriate team members
- Internal training to Client Solutions Business Analysts and other appropriate team members on industry, best practices, soft skills (proactive communication strategies, fostering positive working relationships, business writing...), etc.
- Participate in external training sessions such as webinars, user conferences, and client specific training sessions.
Sales and Marketing
- Partner with Sales as needed to assist in Sales/Marketing efforts in RFPs, demos, marketing efforts, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Global Mobility working with a relocation management company, consulting firm, tax provider or management of an in-house global mobility team (E)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a technical software related environment (E)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Software Engineering related field (E)
- Experience fostering successful client relationships (E)
- Experience leading multiple work streams (E)
- Understanding of global mobility, expatriate tax and global compensation and payroll (E)
- Knowledge of Global Mobility software products e.g. GROW, Assignment Pro etc.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles (D)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills- particularly Microsoft Excel (E)
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship building skills (E)
- Strong organization and process oriented skills (process driven) (E)
- Ability to understand client business processes, issues and needs. (E)
- Ability to clearly document and explain complex business processes (E)
- Flexible attitude and ability to work successfully in teams (E)
- Ability to travel up to 10% (E)
- Client Services
- Global Mobility
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
- Client Requirements