Our client, a leading financial services company is looking for a GLOBAL MOBILITY ASSISTANT to join their Watford office.
You will need to have some experience of international HR, some specialist immigration knowledge preferred & a solid administration background.
To provide efficient administrative support to the dedicated functional GM Coordinators, GM Assistant Manager and GM Senior Manager relating to all aspects of providing a high quality GM service to all key stakeholders.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Assignment Management Services
* Liaise closely with functional GM Coordinators and GM Assistant Manager to ensure streamlined processes are delivered to all key stakeholders
* Deal with international assignment application forms, scanning and storing
* Manage the on-boarding of all inbound and returning assignees and the departure of all outbound assignees.
* Communicate with all relevant parties throughout the on-boarding and departure process
* Initiate services of third party providers e.g. relocation agent, temporary accommodation, immigration providers, tax services, etc. Act as a first point of contact for the third party providers.
* Maintain up-to-date databases e.g. SAP, Link Enterprise, Excel
* Produce assignment documentation
* Produce ad hoc letters which fall outside of the standard assignment processes
* Forward standard correspondence to assignees and third party providers
* Type up debrief and orientation meetings and store
* Post job vacancies on the GM website
* Respond to all email and phone queries in a prompt and professional manner
* Manage GM central inbox and reply promptly to all the allocated queries
* Maintain clear, orderly and up-to-date paper and/or electronic personal folders
* Complete all required tracking and store personnel files on the shared drive for all new assignees ensuring that all required documentation is included
* Review and process invoices against quotations/policy/terms and conditions to ensure figures are correct and liaise with third party vendors to resolve any incorrect invoices
* Prepare invoices to be issued to KPMG member firms for internal recharges when required
* Provide administrative support to GM Coordinators, GM Assistant Manager and GM Manager with any ad hoc queries as required
* The ideal candidate will be well organised, able to prioritise and work under pressure but also will possess cultural sensitivity, understand sensitive nature of information and will treat it accordingly
* Can work on own initiative but also follow instructions closely and complete tasks accurately and within allocated timeframe
* Has strong organisational skills and attention to details
* Has a flexible and enthusiastic approach
* Able to multi-task and work with various parties and on various matters at the one time
* Has excellent team skills and can establish good working relationships with team members and key stakeholders
* Has five GCSEs or equivalent at grades A-C, including English and Maths
* Has previous experience of working in an international environment or in international HR
* Has extensive experience in word processing / copy typing
* Has intermediate PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat and Excel capabilities
* Has the ability to prepare and interpret spreadsheets
* Can maintain strong customer focus
* Strong English language skills
Key Competencies for this role are:
* Attention to details/methodical
* Organisational and time-management skills
* Team work
* Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products
* Client Service
* Good pro-activity skills
* Good communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.