*Global Medical Information Content Manager, 12 month contract, Top Biopharmaceutical, Berkshire*
My client a leading Biopharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Global Medical Information Content Manager to join their Medical Affairs team.
Your new role
As the Global Medical Information Content Manager you will be responsible for centralizing Medical Information content. You will partner with key stakeholders across the Medical Affairs team and other internal partners (i.e. safety, training) to develop Global Medical Information content from creation and approval, through to delivery. Ensuring relevant materials are up to date and meets the needs of HCPs worldwide - with a focus on Europe.
What you'll need to succeed
- A University degree in a biomedical discipline or the equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in Medical Affairs/Medical Information in the pharmaceutical industry. (Preferred strong understanding on the value of the Medical Information function).
- Demonstrated high quality of medical writing skills and proficient in Zinc/Veeva software
- Experience of analysing and summarising biomedical data from published papers where attention to detail is necessary
- Worked collaboratively with other members of the Medical department (inclusive of country teams) as well as Business Units and other groups
- The ability to prioritise workload and work independently in a busy, professional environment.
What you need to do now
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Roberta on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Writing
- Medical Information