Global Markets Compliance Officer - £100k- £120k
A European Investment Bank are looking to hire a Global Markets Compliance Officer. This is a fairly senior level role paying a salary of £100k to £120k. The Client is based in Central London near Bank / Liverpool St location. For this position you will have good experience as a Compliance Officer in a Investment & Trading environments.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of London's advisory compliance team. The role encompasses providing support to all activities in the London branch, ranging from activities of its global market's division to London's financing activities. The advisory team in London is part of a global network of advisory teams from its headquarters in Paris to its other key hubs in New York and Hong Kong.
This role has become available at a time when the Compliance function is looking to strengthen its coordination globally.
Advisory activities include a wide range of areas such as:
- Providing compliance opinion and advice to business units on regulatory obligations. Drafting and implementing regulatory compliant policies and procedures.
- Early involvement and assistance to business in development of activities and business in an appropriately compliant manner.
- Supporting and constructively challenging business line management regarding the completeness and accuracy of compliance risk management activities, including risk identification and measurement.
- Acting as subject matter experts to internal Compliance functions.
- Compliance experience and practical implementation of local and international regulation as they apply for wholesale banking business.
- Practical experience of working in a Capital Markets & Global Investment Banking ideally in front office.
- Compliance experience in Capital Markets & Investment Banking activities.
- Proven project management experience.
- Knowledge of the main objectives of key regulation such as MIFiD 2, DFA, MAR, EMIR
- Sound knowledge of products and market practices in Capital Markets and Investment Banking.
If you have the required experience please apply now by sending your up-to-date CV in the first instance. Thanks
- "compliance officer" AND Trade
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'