Global Marketing Manager - Telecoms
UK / Nordics / Ireland remote
Dell’s Marketing Team has a vision to become a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organisation. To be based in the UK, Nordics or Ireland, we are looking for a performance marketing expert to take on the role of Global Marketing Manager - Telecoms- a role that will be key to shaping our offerings, influencing our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviours and driving profitable growth.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
Dell EMC has a track record for employing and developing the very best professionals in the industry. One of our rapidly growing routes to market is through our OEM customers who embed our infrastructure solutions to build innovative, bold solutions for their industries and improve their time to market.
Telecommunication is a priority growth area for the OEM Business. The Marketing team at Dell EMC OEM solution is looking to hire an experienced Telecom marketing professional to spearhead all Telecom marketing initiatives worldwide. This person will help establish our worldwide Telecom marketing strategy, including campaigns, programs, messaging and creating a digital presence. He/she will work closely with sales leaders, business development teams, regional marketing and solution teams to help drive impactful & innovative Telecom marketing initiatives
- Own the Telecom marketing strategy. Drive quarterly and annual planning process. Build, execute and measure online and offline demand generation.
- Drive the creation of campaign elements, including new content, messaging and programs for activation across the full funnel. Work in unison with key stakeholders to ensure campaign objectives are well understood and executed, and that the campaign milestones are achieved.
- Drive leads and pipeline from telecom marketing programs and demand gen activities ensuring a mix of digital marketing programs to get scale and reach.
- Work with select accounts to do strategic account based marketing, including joint messaging and programs to help drive end customer demand.
- Work effectively in a matrixed environment, building strong working relationships with sales and regional marketing teams to be able to obtain buy in on the strategy and execution.
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for continuous future improvements
- Lay out the events strategy for Telecom, drive thought leadership and key influencer engagement at Industry events
- Extensive marketing experience running marketing campaigns, programs and execution in a technology company.
- Telecom experience and an understanding of the trends shaping this industry, particularly on the network side, including key players such as Network Equipment Provider and carriers.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing programs with the ability to lead the creation, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns including demand generation activities
- Proven experience working with and enabling sales teams, channel partners and technology partners.
- Ability to articulate a vision and deliver effective presentations to senior executives and customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, with global teams. Strong drive for results and hands-on attitude.,
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact a member of our recruitment team.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.