KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Marketing Manager - Molecular Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop strategic plans with the company executive team to deliver growth in the Molecular Diagnostics sector.
2. Develop an in-depth understanding of customers and market trends across Life Science, Genomics, Biotechnology and Diagnostics companies.
3. Manage and deliver Global marketing programmes for the Molecular Diagnostics market.
4. As the Global Marketing Manager - Molecular Diagnostics, you will build internal relationships with regional sales and product management teams to deliver sector, region and customer strategies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in a Science related subjects such as Biology, Life Sciences or Biochemistry. PhD or MBA would be desirable.
2. Proven industry expertise in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or Genomics with a focus on Molecular Diagnostics.
3. Work experience in a Marketing or Product Marketing position with responsibility for a Multinational or Global remit and experience developing strategies.
Key Words: Global Marketing Manager / Molecular Biology / Molecular Diagnostics / Life Science / Biotechnology / Product Manager / Market Segment / Global Marketing / Home Based
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job